Call Now: 1.855.684.9363
image description

What Type Of Cover Do I Need?

Selecting the proper car cover is easy. First you must determine where you will store or park your vehicle. If you plan on parking your car in your driveway or on your street, you will need an outdoor car cover, like Budge's Protector V car cover. Outdoor car covers should be made from water resistant or UV treated materials that can stand up to outdoor hazards – like sun, snow, dust, dirt, rain, wind, tree sap, bird droppings and more.

If you plan on storing your vehicle in your garage or under a securely covered shelter, you will need an indoor car cover. All car covers – even outdoor car covers – can be used indoors. However, if you want to provide your vehicle with well-equipped indoor protection look for a nonabrasive, formfitting cover that will properly defend against dust and airborne pollutants, like Budge's Indoor Soft Stretch car cover.

Second, you must determine what type of elements your cover will be exposed to. For sunny climates, choose a cover that is UV-treated to protect against fading and deterioration like our Protector IV or Protector V covers. If you live in an area that experiences long periods of heavy rainfall look for a water resistant cover that is also fully breathable, like Budge’s Rain Barrier® car cover.


Cover Warranty Waterproof Rating Sun Rating Snow Rating Dust Rating
Indoor Stretch Car Cover 2 Years - - -
Protector V Car Cover 7 Years
Rust-Oleum® NeverWet® Plus Cover 7 Years
Rust-Oleum® NeverWet® Car Cover 5 Years
Protector IV Car Cover 5 Years
Protector III Car Cover 4 Years
Rain Barrier® Car Cover 5 Years
Duro® Car Cover 5 Years
Budge Lite® Car Cover 2 Years
image description
Select make
Select year
Select model